14015 - 128th Avenue
P: (780) 454-9663
F: (780) 451-0644
View this post on Instagram
- Over 16 years of experience
- Enjoys hamburgers & weekend hikes or bike rides with his family
- Extensive expertise with house packages, custom orders, and all things interior finishing products
- 2 years in her current position with 6 years of overall experience
- Enjoys picnics, nature walks in the summer and anything outdoors in 30º+ weather
- Favourite food: Real Mexican tacos
- Speaks Spanish & English
- Expertise with colour matching stains and excellent customer service skills
- New to Windsor Plywood
- Enjoys Lord of the Rings, sushi, Foxes & Wolves and Queen
Door Shop/ Sales Associate
- 2.5 years experience
- Enjoys hunting, watching TV and listening to music
- Extensive knowledge with all things Interior & Exterior Doors
Shipping & Receiving/ Sales Associate
- Almost 9 years experience
- Enjoys going to the Cinemas and fish keeping
- Expertise with exotic lumber and finishing products
Delivery Driver/ Shipping & Receiving
- 2 years experience
Need a sheet rough cut... no problem!
We’ve got everything you’ll need to install your new door... Lock sets, hinges, shims, door stops etc.Read More
We’ve got everything you’ll need to install your new door… Lock sets, hinges, shims, door stops etc.
We offer complete door shop services, including prehanging, drilling and mortising for hinges and knobs, and installing glass.
If you’d rather not do-it-yourself, no problem, we can even install your new door for you.
Need Odd Sized Doors? No Problem! A lot of older homes have non-standard sized doors, we can source these for you, just ask us. Custom sizing is also available.
If your existing door frame is straight and true, why replace it with a prehung door?
The door shop at Windsor can help you out by machining your new door to fit your existing door jamb, easy as 1, 2, 3. Just follow these easy steps and you’ll have your new doors up in no time and save yourself some money too.
1. Take off your existing doors & door hardware and bring them in to Windsor.
2. In Windsor’s Door Shop our carpenter will measure the exact spots for the hinges and door knob using your old door as a template. A little drilling and mortising and you’re on your way!
3. Back home, Install your hinges and door knob in the predrilled spots, hang your door in place and your done! Easy!
Our Door shops can prehang, drill the hole for your door knob and mortise for hinges and installing glass lites in exterior doors. Door shop services vary from location. Please check at your local store for more info.
We offer free estimates on projects with “no strings attached.”
We employ the brightest people we can find and train them in all aspects of the industry.
We carry our own as well as many manufacturer’s pamphlets and brochures.
We’re an active member of the call2recycle battery recycling program.
Windsor Plywood offers many unique products available by suppliers.
We strive to provide our customers with the very best service.
Call in your order, drive to our store and stay in your car while we load your order into your trunk for you.