P: (780) 478-9663
F: (780) 478-9064
- 10 years in the industry
- Wood fanatic
- Eager to help with your next project
- Handles everything coming and going
- Construction experienced, knows how to handle all building materials
- Wide knowledge of cedar and sansin
- Knows saunas inside and out
- Happy to help plan your yard or sauna project
A great addition to the crew!
Social Media Wiz
- Handles our Instagram, Facebook and customer relations
- Always looking for your cool project or wood to feature
- Ecopoxy, Osmo and General Finishes expert
Building Materials/Shipping and Receiving
3.5 years experience
7 Years in the Industry!
-Moulding & Doors
Experience: 3 years
Need a sheet rough cut... no problem!
We offer free estimates on projects with “no strings attached.”
We’ve got everything you’ll need to install your new door... Lock sets, hinges, shims, door stops etc.Read More
We’ve got everything you’ll need to install your new door… Lock sets, hinges, shims, door stops etc.
We offer complete door shop services, including prehanging, drilling and mortising for hinges and knobs, and installing glass.
If you’d rather not do-it-yourself, no problem, we can even install your new door for you.
Need Odd Sized Doors? No Problem! A lot of older homes have non-standard sized doors, we can source these for you, just ask us. Custom sizing is also available.
If your existing door frame is straight and true, why replace it with a prehung door?
The door shop at Windsor can help you out by machining your new door to fit your existing door jamb, easy as 1, 2, 3. Just follow these easy steps and you’ll have your new doors up in no time and save yourself some money too.
1. Take off your existing doors & door hardware and bring them in to Windsor.
2. In Windsor’s Door Shop our carpenter will measure the exact spots for the hinges and door knob using your old door as a template. A little drilling and mortising and you’re on your way!
3. Back home, Install your hinges and door knob in the predrilled spots, hang your door in place and your done! Easy!
Our Door shops can prehang, drill the hole for your door knob and mortise for hinges and installing glass lites in exterior doors. Door shop services vary from location. Please check at your local store for more info.
We employ the brightest people we can find and train them in all aspects of the industry.
We carry our own as well as many manufacturer’s pamphlets and brochures.
Windsor Plywood offers many unique products available by suppliers.
We strive to provide our customers with the very best service.
Try a Windsor Plywood gift card and let them pick out something themselves!Read More