“We were honoured to be asked to be part of this special project made by Angela’s Attic. Specially constructed, designed, and donated to the Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Campaign in April 2021. She did an amazing job repurposing a vintage head and footboard into a sitting bench that will now live in the Kordyban Lodge. We were happy to help her by donating the wood and General Finishes products that Angela needed to create this!”
- The Windsor Plywood Foundation made a $50,000 dollar donation to the new Langley Memorial Hospital ER. May 9, 2022
- How to Make Wood Snowflake Ornaments November 29, 2021
- Windsor Plywood Foundation donates $10K to SOS ‘Project Rebuild’ campaign September 23, 2021
- Purpleheart Mounting Board for LED Backlit House Numbers August 27, 2021
- Project Ideas and Plans From Kreg Tools July 26, 2021
Submit Your Project
Show off your project!
Copy and paste the email address, email@example.com
Don’t forget to include a few pictures and description!
Once your project is received, it will be prepared by the Blog crew and scheduled for the next Monday morning posting. Thanks for sharing!