The folks in Lloydminster made this beautiful table, encased in 3” of epoxy! They made a mould first and taped off each piece before putting it together. The Olive wood used in this piece wasn’t perfectly flat so they decided to float it. Then sanded up to 1000grit and then did a finish pour overtop to get it perfectly clear! A beautiful piece 😀
- Decking – Before You Spring into Action May 3, 2019
- Wooden Paddles May 1, 2019
- Entropy Resin Epoxy Class at Dawson Creek was a Hit! April 30, 2019
- Vinyl Floors is an Easy Choice! March 15, 2019
- Flooring – Getting Down To It January 25, 2019
Submit Your Project
Show off your project!
Copy and paste the email address, email@example.com
Don’t forget to include a few pictures and description!
Once your project is received, it will be prepared by the Blog crew and scheduled for the next Monday morning posting. Thanks for sharing!