The folks in Lloydminster made this beautiful table, encased in 3” of epoxy! They made a mould first and taped off each piece before putting it together. The Olive wood used in this piece wasn’t perfectly flat so they decided to float it. Then sanded up to 1000grit and then did a finish pour overtop to get it perfectly clear! A beautiful piece 😀
- FloorScore® – What You Need to Know November 15, 2018
- “3 Lakes” Olive Wood Epoxy Table November 12, 2018
- Epoxy Olive Wood Table November 5, 2018
- End Grain Cutting Board October 29, 2018
- Before you Begin your Vinyl Flooring Project (FAQs) October 29, 2018
Submit Your Project
Show off your project!
Copy and paste the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to include a few pictures and description!
Once your project is received, it will be prepared by the Blog crew and scheduled for the next Monday morning posting. Thanks for sharing!