George in St. Andrews, Manitoba made this Wishing Well out of 5/4 cedar topped with 2×8 cedar, #4 undercoarse shingles and some scrap 4×4 to hold up the roof. Cetol 1 Butternut for protection against weather. George said “My wife didn’t want a bucket, but next time she’s out it will appear”. 😀
- Golf for Life – Signature Event Partner June 28, 2022
- Foundry Langley, Langley Memorial Foundation – $50,000 May 25, 2022
- Langley Memorial Hospital ER – $50,000 May 9, 2022
- Variety Club Show of Hearts – $25,000 February 24, 2022
- How to Make Wood Snowflake Ornaments November 29, 2021
Submit Your Project
Show off your project!
Copy and paste the email address, email@example.com
Don’t forget to include a few pictures and description!
Once your project is received, it will be prepared by the Blog crew and scheduled for the next Monday morning posting. Thanks for sharing!