Want to apply? No problem! We have employment
applications saved as a PDF file
Windsor Plywood Employment Form
Salesperson, Medicine Hat, Alberta
Thinking of making a change? Join our team!
Be a part of our successful Building Supply Business.
Excellent opportunity available immediately for an experienced Counter Sales Person in the Building Materials Industry.
Preference given to individuals who currently have three years plus in a retail sales position in the building material field.
For this position the manager/owner requires an individual who has excellent communication skills, including good written and oral communication, a proven track record in building material retail sales and an ability to adapt to changes in the work environment as well as abilities to prioritize work.
This job includes an excellent benefits package:
If this position sounds like a job you could fill - bring your resume into the manager at:
Windsor Plywood Medicine Hat
2101 - 10th Ave. S.W.
Medicine Hat, AB,
Open Mon-Fri: 8am-5:30pm & Sat: 8:30am-5pm
Salesperson, Calgary, Alberta
- Dealing with customers on the phone and in person
- Ordering and receiving of products
- Handling of cash and sales transactions
- Lifting of flooring, composite decking, lumber, plywood and doors is a regular
and friendly attitude
- a team player and have a good work ethic
- great communication skills
- ability to assist in loading of customer purchases
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle customer
Multi-tasking is key to
Construction background and knowledge of building supply
industry would be a benefit.
- Evenings & Sundays
- Store hours are Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm, Saturday 8:30am - 5pm, Closed Sundays
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover
letter with salary expectations to:
130 Bowridge Drive NW T3B 2T9
Copy & paste email
Come and live in Paradise.........VICTORIA ----- BRITISH
Windsor Plywood - Westshore is a retail building supply
store specializing in the finishing aspects of new construction and the renovation
market. We have a full time position ready for you immediately.
experience in retail building supplies with a focus on Interior/Exterior Doors,
Flooring & Finishing products.
- Strong Customer focus.
- Self motivated & self directed, with a strong team focus.
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills.
- Physical capabilities associated with retail building supplies & the ability to
lift 100 lbs.
- Provide all
customers with excellent customer service.
- Assist with daily duties including receiving & shipping of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
depending on experience
- Benefit Package - msp, extended health, dental, life, long term disability.
We are looking for the right person to join our team, if
you feel you have what it takes to deliver the best service in the Westshore, please
submit a copy of your resume or fax to 250-474-6311.
Franchise opportunities do occur. If you wish to join the
Windsor team of dedicated and highly motivated professionals, please feel free to
call and discuss what possibilities Windsor may have for you. Curt Crego,
Operations Manager, can be reached at (604) 455-9663 weekdays.