Want to apply? No problem! We have employment applications
saved as a PDF file
Windsor Plywood Employment Form
Note: In your email SUBJECT field, put your name, job title and the store i.e. Woody Wall, Counter Sales position at Kennewick store
Assistant Store Manager - Whistler, British Columbia
While we provide comprehensive in-store training, applicants should already have a working knowledge of doors, mouldings, hardware and lumber
- Ordering stock.
- Handling retail customers and contractors.
- Putting away stock upon arrival.
- Being able to manage and direct staff in the absence of the manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation is based on experience provided, but all interested people are encouraged to apply
- Contact Rod Macpherson (Manager) at 604-932-5424 or email a resume/cover letter to email@example.com
Posted June 16th, 2016
Experienced Yard Person - Port McNeill, British Columbia
- We are looking for an Experienced Yard Person for a full time position to join our team.
- Pulling Orders for Delivery and the delivering of orders
- Maintain stock levels
- Keeping Yard Tidy
- Receiving of stock
- Helping out wherever necessary
- Valid Driver License.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Hiab Certified.
- Forklift experience.
- Be able to work outside during wet weather.
- Physically fit and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
This job includes an excellent benefits package and no Sundays.
Applicants are to send in a resume with cover letter to Windsor Plywood, Attn: Manager, PO Box 277, Port McNeill, B.C., V0N 2R0. Or can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Re-posted June 16, 2016
Sales Associate/Door Shop Apprentice - Victoria (Saanichton), British Columbia
We at Windsor Plywood in Saanichton are looking for the right person for a full time position. Your job would be split half on the sales floor and half apprenticing in the door shop.
- Sales of a variety of different items (doors, flooring, mouldings, etc.)
Use of store POS system.
- Receiving and shipping stock.
- Prehanging door units.
Various cutting jobs.
Delivery of goods using store vehicles.
- We are looking for someone who wants to learn and has a positive attitude.
Must be physically fit, able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must have valid drivers licence. .
This is a training position, but some experience with woodworking tools required.
We look forward to hearing from you! Come and join our team!
Qualified applicants complete the general application form found at (http://www.windsorplywood.com/jobs/) and email with resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com. Note: In the Subject field, put your "first and last name" and "Sales-Door Shop Position". No phone calls please.
Posted April 15th, 2016
Franchise opportunities do occur. If you wish to join the Windsor team of dedicated
and highly motivated professionals, please feel free to call and discuss what
possibilities Windsor may have for you. Curt Crego, Operations Manager, can be
reached at (604) 455-9663 weekdays.