Introducing VersaWalk™, a multi-use sound reduction impact isolation and insulation system designed specifically for nail-down or glue-down wood flooring, floating engineered wood, and laminate flooring.
It’s green, high performing, and versatile - float it, nail it, or glue it! VersaWalk™ also adds an R-Value of 0.50 to the floor system, creating a thermal break to the flooring assembly that helps keep floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Suitable for use over most types of industry approved sub floors.
Now, ONE underlayment can deliver superior noise suppression, protection from harmful moisture, and environmental respect. Made From Recycled Materials! Composed of at least 94% post-industrial/ pre-consumer textile fibers, scrap material otherwise destined for landfill.
SCS Certified for Recycled Content & Indoor Advantage Gold Seal.
Tough 3-mil moisture barrier protects floors from harmful moisture
- Malleable to better seal around mechanical fasteners
- Specifically formulated for optimal bond with adhesives
- Reduces Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates (MVTR)
• Self-seal lip & tape system to join underlayment seams
• Transferable Lifetime Warranty
• Installs over many existing floors or new substrates
• Suitable over most types of industry-approved sub-floors
• For commercial and residential use
• 1/8” (3mm) gauge
• 100 sq. ft. rolls = 3' x 33-1/3’